2019 Pre-Season Sale
Thank you for your interest in our 2019 pre-sale. Find a list of frequently asked questions below.
If you can't find what you're looking for, please call Customer Service at 800-854-3684 or contact us online.
HOW IT WORKS
How do I pre-purchase and schedule weeks of camp for 2018?
- Visit our 2019 pre-sale purchase page by August 31, 2018 to purchase weeks of Camp Galileo and Galileo Summer Quest for 2019. This promotion does not apply to Summer Camps @ The Tech.
- Select the number of sessions you’d like to reserve.You’ll score our biggest per-week savings of 2019: Camp Galileo at $349/week and Galileo Summer Quest at $449/week or Camp Galileo + Extended Care at $409/week and Galileo Summer Quest + Extended Care at $509/week. You’ll need to enter basic information including your billing address, phone number, email and credit card details to make your purchase.
- Once you check out, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a unique redemption code for each week of camp you’ve purchased. Hang on to that email—you’ll use those codes to lock in your first choice camp schedule during our exclusive registration period, January 7 – 9, 2019.
- We’ll send you a reminder email closer to January.
What comes with my 2019 camp pre-purchase?
- You score our biggest per-week savings of 2019.
- You get to register for camp before everyone else. That means you can lock in your first choice of locations, dates, themes and majors before wait lists start to form. Your pre-sale purchase grants you access to early registration, January 7 – 9, 2019.
EXTENDED CARE OPTION
The Extended Care option includes both AM and PM care and is offered as a complete package with your camp week. Extended Care cannot be canceled or returned as an “a la cart” item. If you wish to cancel Extended Care, you will need to cancel your camp session that includes Extended Care. Please note, canceled sessions cannot be re-purchased at the promotional price after August 31, 2018.
How long do I have to schedule my pre-purchased weeks of camp?
To secure your first-choice schedule for 2019, we encourage you to take advantage of our exclusive registration period, January 7 – 9, 2019. However, you’ll have until May 31, 2019, to schedule your specially priced weeks of camp. The purchase value of Pre-Season Sale weeks does not expire—after May 31, you can apply your pre-purchase value toward regularly priced weeks of camp.
Can I sign up for specific dates, locations, themes and majors when I pre-purchase?
Not yet. You can buy (and save on) 2019 weeks of camp through August 31, 2018. You can choose your preferred dates, locations, themes and majors during your exclusive registration period, January 7 – 9, 2019.
We’re currently working to confirm our 2019 existing and new host school partnerships and will share those details in January. Please keep in mind that specific locations, dates, themes and majors that were offered in 2018 are not guaranteed in 2019. If you are unable to find a location that works for you once registration opens in January, you may receive a full refund before May 31, 2019 for your pre-purchased weeks.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
Families that have pre-purchased camp weeks must schedule specific sessions by May 31, 2019, to retain their discount pricing (although the purchase value of Pre-Season Sale weeks does not expire). You can cancel your purchase anytime before May 31, 2019. Once you’ve scheduled your camp weeks, our standard transfer and refund policies apply.
If you purchase multiple weeks now but don't end up using them all in 2019, you can hang on to them as credit for future summers or you can be refunded for unused weeks. For example, if you purchase four weeks of Camp Galileo now, and only register for two in 2019, you can call customer service after registration to get a refund for the purchase value of the two unused weeks. You can even choose to hang on to all four of those weeks and apply the purchase value towards more camp in future summers.
Extended Care Refund Policy
Extended Care cannot be canceled or returned on its own. If you wish to cancel Extended Care, you will also need to cancel your camp session that includes Extended Care.
Please note, canceled sessions cannot be re-purchased at the promotional price after August 31, 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Families that have pre-purchased camp weeks must schedule specific sessions by May 31, 2019, to retain discount pricing. Purchase value of pre-sale weeks does not expire. 2018 locations and camp session dates, themes and majors are subject to change in 2019. We cannot guarantee first-choice of camp dates, locations, themes or majors after the exclusive registration period closes. Once you've scheduled specific camp sessions, Galileo's standard transfer, cancellation and refund policies apply.