Give Yourself a Break this Summer
Sign up for Our California Lunch Program
At our California camps we partner with school lunch purveyor extraordinaire, Choicelunch, to provide a variety of nutritious, tasty meals at camp. The Choicelunch menu is large, with more than five lunch entrée options every day.
With Choicelunch your camper receives a daily:
- Healthy morning snack
- Lunch comprised of a generous entrée
- Fresh-cut fruit
- Healthy lunch snack
Portion sizes are based on the USDA Recommended Daily Allowances and Guidelines for Healthy Lunches. Nutrition information on individual items can be found when you’re customizing lunch. (To the right of the entrée photo, you’ll see three tabs – including “nutrition”.)
If you need specific information for health or allergy reasons please contact the Choicelunch nutritionist at email@example.com.
Choicelunch ingredients adhere to the following standards:
- Organic and local fresh fruits and vegetables, whenever possible
- A variety of balanced and nutritious offerings
- No MSG or high fructose corn syrup
- 100% trans-fat free
- Hormone-free and antibiotic-free poultry, meats and dairy
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
Choicelunch Purchase Details
Order Choicelunch when you sign up for camp. To add lunch to an existing order, log in to your Galileo account, click "Add Lunch/Extended Care" next to your camper’s name. Click “Go” on the next page. Next select your camp program, camp location, and then click the "Lunch" box for the weeks you want to add lunch. Finally complete the registration by purchasing lunch.
All lunch orders must be purchased by Thursday at 5 pm the week before camp.
Customize Your Choicelunch
Choicelunch automatically assigns your camper a different entrée for every day of the week. If this set menu looks good to you, there’s nothing more you need to do. If you’d like to customize your camper’s menu, here’s how to do it:
- If you signed up for lunch before May 4: Look for an email from Choicelunch in early May with your username and password for choicelunch.com. If you signed up for lunch after May 4: Look for your email from Choicelunch within one business day of signing up. Note: If you already use Choicelunch during the school year, this will be different account information.
- Follow the link in the email to log in to your Choicelunch account and accept their terms and conditions.
- Take a look at your camper’s menu and decide what changes you’d like to make. For each entrée you’d like to change:
- Click the day you wish to change
- Click “Customize Lunch”
- A pop-up screen will ask, “Are you sure?” Click “I’m sure, change lunch”
- Choose an alternate entrée from the menu on the left side of the screen
- Click “Order Lunch”
- Repeat the above steps for each entrée you would like to customize
- Verify changes by clicking on the "Calendar" tab at the top of your screen.
All lunch orders must be customized by 8 am the day before camp.