At Galileo, it’s our mission to create innovators who envision and create a better world. Everything we do at camp is geared towards helping kids see themselves as innovators, and we know that kids don’t stop being visionary, courageous, determined creators when camp is over.
This fall, we invite you to show off your spookiest, funniest, coolest costume innovations in the Galileo Costume Contest.
How to enter:
- Snap a photo of a costume you or your child made*. It can be specifically for Halloween, a different occasion, or no reason at all.
- Share the photo on Instagram using #galiween by October 29. If your profile is private, feel free to send your photo as a message to @galileocamps, as your post may not appear in a hashtag search.
How we’ll pick a winner:
- On October 31, @galileocamps will share photos of the contest finalists, as determined by the Galileo HQ team.
- Vote for your favorite costume by liking its photo by October 31 at midnight.
- The costume with the most likes at the end of voting wins!
What you’ll win:
- A t-shirt fit for a changemaker
- A set of wristbands to take the innovator’s mindset wherever you go
- An innovator’s notebook, to jot down your breakthrough ideas
- Two activity kits for continued creation, all supplies and instructions included
We hope to see your costume creations soon!
* Please note that finalist photos will be shared on Galileo’s public Instagram profile. The only submission content requirement is that the photo showcases a DIY costume. Galileo will not tag users in their submission photos unless it is specifically requested by the contest participant.