Bay Area, Share the Movement
In our 17th year, Galileo continues to inspire, innovate and grow in the Bay Area. We're thrilled that you're joining us in sharing the Galileo movement, where kids find themselves engrossed in art projects, science challenges and outdoor activities that make them laugh, think and express themselves with complete freedom.
Joining us means that you not only get to witness the magic of camp and the transformative Galileo Innovation Approach. It also means that we're counting on you to share the possibilities with your family, your friends, your co-workers, and your network of like-minded community members.
We've created this resource page to do just that, to help you share. Find what you need and use it in the ways that work for you. We'll update this page throughout the season – please share often. You can also find resources for our locations in SoCal and Chicagoland on their respective toolkit pages.
Photos from Camp
Sharing photos from camp is one of our favorite things to do. These photos truly capture the joy our campers experience while being among Galileo's community of innovators. We encourage you to share these photos on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Give them your own special caption or use some of the copy we've provided on this page.
Download this zip file: Galileo JPEGs of camp photographs.
Blurbs and Copy
Whether you're writing an email to a friend, sharing your enthusiasm over social media, or putting together an e-blast, we recognize the value of impactful, informative content. Check out these PDF documents to support your communications, cut and paste and take what you need.
- Download this PDF: Customizable blurbs for Camp Galileo
- Download this PDF: Customizable blurbs for Galileo Summer Quest
Articles and resources published on our website:
- How (and why) to Raise an Innovator: Bay Area Parent interviews Glen Tripp
- Meet the Brains Behind Galileo's Captivating Curriculum
- Galileo and the Innovation Education Movement
- Read our "Mind[set]": The Innovation Archives
- Being Visionary: Believing Things Can Change and I Can Change Them
- Being Courageous: Exploring and Failing Without Fear
- Being Collaborative: Innovation Bigger Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Being Determined: Try and Try Again (And Again)
- Being Reflective: Valuing Reflection, Embracing Feedback
Graphics, Banners and Flyers
Looking to spice up your social media post? Want an easy graphic to forward to your network? Need banner ads to put on your blog or organization's web site? Perfect! These files should have everything you need.
- Download this zip file: Graphics & Banner Ads
We encourage you to take these resources and put your own spin on them. When doing so, we appreciate you using our logo where appropriate. Our logo comes in many sizes and formats for the web.
- Download this zip file: Galileo logos