Share the movement
Galileo is continuing to grow in our third year in Southern California! We're thrilled that you're joining us in sharing the Galileo movement, where kids find themselves engrossed in art projects, science challenges and outdoor activities that make them laugh, think and express themselves with complete freedom.
Joining us means that you not only get to witness the magic of camp and transformative Galileo Innovation Approach, it also means that we're counting on you to share the possibilities with your family, your friends, your co-workers, and your network of like-minded community members.
We've created this resource page to do just that, to help you share. Find what you need and use it in the ways that work for you. We'll update this page throughout the season – please share often.
If you don't find what you need, contact Juli at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know.
So Cal Special Offers
We're 100% excited to continue growing in SoCal this summer, and are offering some special promotions to prove it.
- Early Bird discount: Enroll by January 23rd and save $50 per week. Need more time? Enroll by February 28th and save $25 per week. Combinable with our Multi-Session discount.
- Multi-Session discount: The more weeks you add, the more you save. Sign up for a second week at Camp Galileo or Galileo Summer Quest and save $20. Save $30 off your third week and $50 off your fourth and subsequent weeks. Plus, get 40 percent off extended care when you sign up for 2 or more weeks of camp.
- Refer A Friend offers: Refer a new family to Camp Galileo or Galileo Summer Quest in our newest locations and save up to $100.
Photos from camp
Sharing photos from camp is one of our favorite things to do. These photos truly capture the joy our campers experience while being among Galileo's community of innovators. We encourage you to share these photos on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Give them your own special caption or use some of the copy we've provided on this page.
Blurbs and copy
Whether you're writing an email to a friend, sharing your enthusiasm over social media, or putting together an e-blast, we recognize the value of impactful, informative content. Check out these PDF documents to support your communications, cut and paste and take what you need.
Camp specific blurbs - LOS ANGELES: EASTSIDE
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo & Galileo Summer Quest in Burbank
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in Los Feliz
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo & Galileo Summer Quest in Pasadena
Camp specific blurbs - LOS ANGELES: WESTSIDE & VALLEY
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in Brentwood
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in Encino/ Sherman Oaks
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in West Hollywood/ Beverly Hills
Camp specific blurbs - LOS ANGELES: SOUTH BAY
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo & Galileo Summer Quest in Culver City
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo & Galileo Summer Quest in Manhattan Beach
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in Palos Verdes
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in Playa Del Rey
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in Redondo Beach
Camp specific blurbs - ORANGE COUNTY
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo in Newport Beach
- Download this PDF: Blurbs for Camp Galileo & Galileo Summer Quest in Rancho Santa Margarita
Articles and resources published on our website:
- How (and why) to Raise an Innovator: Bay Area Parent interviews Glen Tripp
- Download this PDF: An article about a camper who became an intern
- Download this PDF: Meet the Brains behind Galileo's Captivating Curriculum
- Galileo and the Innovation Education Movement
- Read our "Mind[set]": The Innovation Archives
- Being Visionary: Believing Things Can Change and I Can Change Them
- Being Courageous: Exploring and Failing Without Fear
- Being Collaborative: Innovation Bigger Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Being Determined: Try and Try Again (And Again)
- Being Reflective: Valuing Reflection, Embracing Feedback
We encourage you to take these resources and put your own spin on them. When doing so, we appreciate you using our logo where appropriate. Our logo comes in many sizes and formats for the web.