give yourself a break—sign up for our
healthy lunch program
Your kids can bring their own lunch to summer camp. Or you can sign up for our optional healthy lunch program and score some summer relief for yourself, too.
After an exhaustive search, we found that Choicelunch prepares the most nutritious, delicious meals we could find. So we struck up a partnership with them.
Each Choicelunch meal includes a morning snack, a generous entrée, a healthy snack and fresh-cut fruit. The menu is large, with more than five lunch entrée options every day. The choices change constantly, but perennial options include Annie’s Organic mac and cheese, california roll, shredded beef tacos and Caesar salad.
Here’s how it works:
- Order Choicelunch when you sign up for Galileo. We ask that you sign up for lunch by Wednesday at 5 pm the week before camp.
- By Thursday at 5 pm the week before camp, customize your lunch order. Sit down at the computer with your kids for five minutes and select a week’s worth of meals.
- Forget about shopping and preparing lunches
- See more detailed instructions on ordering lunch here.
- $35 a week for all Galileo camps — Camp Galileo, Galileo Summer Quest, Chabot Space & Science Center, and The Tech Museum of Innovation
Choicelunch ingredients adhere to the following standards:
- Hormone-free and antibiotic-free poultry, meats and dairy
- 100% trans-fat free
- No MSG or high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Organic and local fresh fruits and vegetables, whenever humanly possible