Camp For All
We believe in camp—and innovation—for all kids. That's why, every year, we award hundreds of weeks (over 2000 in 2013) of specially priced camp through our financial assistance program.
The application deadline for this summer was March 28, 2014. If you missed it, but are still interested in financial assistance in 2014, give our customer service team a call at
1-800-854-3684 to discuss your options.
If you’ve already submitted an application for Summer 2014:
- Check your mailbox—we'll send out decision letters to all applicants on April 23, 2014
- If you receive assistance, follow the details in your letter to sign up between April 24 and May 9, 2014
- All recipients will be awarded one session of camp with extended care, if needed
- We try our best to honor your preferences, but can't always guarantee first choice locations, session dates, majors or classes
- Financial assistance may not be applied to previously purchased camp sessions and are considered final and subject to our cancellation policy
In addition to financial assistance, we annually award one Wink and a Smile Memorial Scholarship in memory of Kenny Stratz, an unforgettable Camp Galileo Woodside camper.
Help us realize a reality of camp for all by making a donation to our assistance fund. Make a non-tax-deductible donation by adding it to your camp purchase when you check out.