Camp For All
We believe in camp—and innovation—for all kids. That's why, every year, we award hundreds of weeks (over 1,600 in 2012) of specially priced camp through our financial assistance program.
The application deadline for this summer was April 5, 2013. If you missed it, but are still interested in financial assistance in 2013, give our customer service team a call at 1-800-854-3684 to discuss your options.
If you’ve already submitted an application for Summer 2013:
- Check your mailbox—we'll send out decision letters to all applicants on April 30, 2013
- If you receive assistance, follow the details in your letter to sign up between May 1 and May 17, 2013
- All recipients will be awarded one session of camp with extended care, if needed
- We try our best to honor your preferences, but can't always guarantee first choice locations, session dates, majors or classes
- Financial assistance may not be applied to previously purchased camp sessions—all paid sessions are considered final and subject to our cancellation policy
In addition to financial assistance, we annually award one Wink and a Smile Memorial Scholarship in memory of Kenny Stratz, an unforgettable Camp Galileo Woodside camper.
Help us realize a reality of camp for all by making a donation to our assistance fund. Make a non-tax-deductible donation by adding it to your camp purchase when you check out.