Jobs Mailing List
When it comes to hiring the best of the best, we keep our eyes and ears open at all times. If you’d like us to update you on upcoming job opportunities (including notification of our summer hiring launch in early December), follow the prompts below to create a profile and tell us about your interests.
Refer a Friend
Have a friend that you think may be a great fit for our team? Awesome! Take a moment to share Galileo jobs with friends.
Veteran Galilean Who'd Like to Connect?
We’d love for you to get back in touch with us! Here are a few ways to get back in the loop:
- Visit our Returning Staff page to log back in and update your profile and email preferences.
- Share your personal Galileo story through your own photos from camp, written reflections, or a creative video! Email submissions along with your full name and contact information to email@example.com and you may be featured on our website, staff newsletter, social media outlets, or in an upcoming blog post.
Interested in Partnering with Our Outreach Team?
Are you a K-12 educator, college professor, or club/organization interested in connecting with our staff or learning more about Galileo? We’d love to hear from you. Our knowledgeable and spirited outreach team offers:
- Complimentary team-building and/or interview coaching workshops
- On-location presentations on the following topics:
- Small tours of Galileo HQ in West Oakland
- Job/employment fair participation
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to make a request or learn more!
Are you an educator interested in resources?
Our mission is not only to develop an innovator's mindset in campers. We also give our summer staff — from experienced educators and artists to high schools students — the opportunity to learn and practice a comprehensive approach that promotes innovation, both in and outside of the classroom.
For more tools and resources, dig into our Innovation Archives.