Choose from over 15 Summer Quest locations
We have over 15 Galileo Summer Quest locations in California. So it’s more likely than ever that there’s one convenient for you.
Find a Galileo summer quest location near you.
- Berkeley: Jefferson Elementary School
- Fremont: Chadbourne Elementary School
- Hillsborough: West School
- Lafayette: Contra Costa Jewish Day School
- Los Altos: Santa Rita Elementary School
- Menlo Park: Hillview Middle School
- Mill Valley: Ring Mountain Day School
- Oakland: Chabot Elementary School
- Palo Alto: Palo Alto High School
- San Carlos: Brittan Acres Elementary School
- San Francisco: The Brandeis School of San Francisco
- San Jose Almaden: Los Alamitos Elementary School
- San Jose Evergreen: James F. Smith Elementary School
- Saratoga: Sacred Heart School
- Sunnyvale: Resurrection Catholic School
East Bay Camps
San Francisco & Marin Camps
South Bay Camps
LA: Eastside Camps
LA: Westside & Valley Camps
Orange County Camps
North Shore Camps
Northwest Suburbs Camps
Western Suburbs Camps
Here are a few simple guidelines to help you plan:
A single week at Galileo Summer Quest is a great experience. With multiple weeks, the impact grows significantly. We encourage parents to sign their kids up for three or more.
The more weeks you sign up for, the lower the price. You’ll also see discounts when you add extended care.
You’ll see that camp dates are slightly different at each site.
As you’ll see, not every location is home to both Camp Galileo and Galileo Summer Quest. We’re working on that.
5th graders have a choice. They can be leaders at Camp Galileo. Or they can focus in on deeper projects and be around 6th – 8th graders at Galileo Summer Quest. Or they can do a mix of the two camps.
Every Galileo camp has its own unique identity that reflects the personality of the camp staff and the setting. If you’re torn between two locations, give us a call at 1-800-854-3684 and we may be able to help you decide.