Camp For All
We believe in camp—and innovation—for all kids. That's why, every year, we award thousands of weeks (over 3800 in 2016) of specially priced camp through our financial assistance program.
Our first financial assistance deadline has passed, but we will continue to accept applications until the beginning of summer on a rolling basis.
- If you applied by March 31st, check your email April 24-26th for your decision letter. If you receive assistance, follow the details in your letter to enroll between April 24th - May 12th
- Applications submitted after April 1st will be considered for any unused assistance. Space may be very limited, and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Decision letters will be sent on a rolling basis with instructions on how to enroll
- Submit one application for each child applying
- All recipients will be awarded one session of camp with extended care, if needed
- We try our best to honor your preferences, but can’t always guarantee first choice locations, session dates, majors or classes
- Financial assistance may not be applied to previously purchased camp sessions—all paid sessions are considered final and subject to our cancellation policy
In addition to financial assistance, we annually award scholarships to honor the memory of unforgettable members of our camp community.
Wink and a Smile Kenny Stratz Memorial Scholarship
Madeline Halluin Explorers Scholarship
Audrey Jimenez Memorial Scholarship
Help us realize a reality of camp for all by making a donation to our assistance fund. Make a non-tax-deductible donation by adding it to your camp purchase when you check out, or call our customer service team at 1-800-854-3684.