7 reasons to work with us
Galileo was recently named one of The Best Places to Work in the San Francisco Bay Area. For those of you keeping track, it’s our seventh straight win! And in our seventh year, WE’VE RANKED #7 among companies in our category.
To celebrate, we'd like to share the top 7 reasons Galileo is the best place to work:
- Our mission. Galileo teams—from exceptional summer staff to HQ industry professionals—have an unwavering commitment to developing innovators who envision and create a better world.
- Personalized professional development. Through regular goal-setting and check-ins with supportive managers, Galileans are consistently working toward becoming their best selves—both at or away from camp.
- We have the coolest office dogs in all the land.
- Our values don’t just hang on the wall in our office. Every day, we challenge ourselves—and each other—to be visionary, courageous, collaborative, determined, and reflective.
- Staff meetings. We do everything from test new camp projects to review long-term company goals to appreciate one another through personal recognition and shout-outs. And, our meetings start and end on time. Boom.
- We believe in camp—and innovation—for all kids. That’s why, every year, Galileo awards specially-priced camp through our financial assistance program (totaling an investment of almost $1,000,000 in 2015!).
- Community. Whether you’re a past or present camper, family-member, or team-member, you’re a Galilean and part of this community. You’ve danced (even just a little) at a Monday morning check-in, run through a Fun Machine, beamed with pride at a Friday closing, carried a decorated clipboard, or powered through a tough project (mistakes and all). You’ve shaped a community that thousands of campers and staff carry with them, far beyond one summer of camp.